Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
FL DRUG DEFENSE GROUP Florida Drug Defense Attorney
  • Take a deep breath. Call NOW for help!

Is there any way to fight back if I am arrested after an illegal search?

Return to FAQ Videos


There’s absolutely a way to fight back after an illegal search. Step one is to hire a qualified criminal defense lawyer to stand up for your rights and to fight it in court. When we go to court, we can challenge the illegal stop, the illegal search, the illegal seizure. We can challenge everything that the law enforcement officer did and then make a judge or a jury find that what happened to you was illegal and get the case thrown out or dismissed.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn


By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation