Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
FL DRUG DEFENSE GROUP Florida Drug Defense Attorney
  • Take a deep breath. Call NOW for help!

What should I do if I get a call that a loved one has been arrested?

Return to FAQ Videos


If you get a call that a loved one has been arrested, the first thing that you need to do is to consult with an attorney. Once you consult with an attorney, the attorney will be able to give you advice as to whether or not you need to contact the bondsman, whether the attorney needs to show up for first appearance in the morning, and what the proper steps are to follow up with case and to proceed with the case.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn


By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation