Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Take a deep breath. Call NOW for help!
  • 407-775-9052
  • 200 East Robinson Street, Suite 1140
    Orlando, FL 32801

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
  • AVVO

Is there any way to fight back if I am arrested after an illegal search?

Return to FAQ Videos


There’s absolutely a way to fight back after an illegal search. Step one is to hire a qualified criminal defense lawyer to stand up for your rights and to fight it in court. When we go to court, we can challenge the illegal stop, the illegal search, the illegal seizure. We can challenge everything that the law enforcement officer did and then make a judge or a jury find that what happened to you was illegal and get the case thrown out or dismissed.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn